Our apprenticeships are for everybody - not just young adults looking for training to start off their career - they are valuable for adults of any age, any level of experience and qualification (including degrees). As you look through the list below you will see in the brief description whether the course is suitable for starting a career or if it is primarily designed for established professionals looking for a training programme to help them to progress in their career. When you click on a course it will open an information sheet that provides lots of additional information.
In addition to the Apprenticeships listed above, Boom Training is also able to offer the following qualifications on a commercial basis:
From C&G (City & Guilds):
For information about C&Q qualifications, please get in touch.
- Diploma in Business Administration (level 3)
- Diploma in Business & Professional Administration (level 4)
- Certificate/Diploma in Customer Service (levels 2 & 3)
From the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians):
Links to further information on the AAT website:
- Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (level 2)
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting (level 2)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting (level 3)
- Professional Diploma in Accounting (level 4)
From the CMI (Chartered Management Institute):
Links to further information on the CMI website:
- Level 3 in Principles of Management & Leadership (Award, Certificate or Diploma)
- Level 3 in Management & Coaching (Award, Certificate or Diploma)
- Level 4 in Management & Leadership (Award, Certificate & Diploma)
- Level 5 in Management & Leadership (Award, Certificate or Diploma)
As well as full qualifications, we are happy to allow candidates to select individual units from these qualifications so that they can be tailored to meet specific individual needs.
Recent blog posts
In partnership with: